About Richa ...
Someone wise once said, “do it with passion or not at all,” which is exactly what I live by. Photography has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and constantly learning new ways to better myself each day.
Some things about me:
- I am also an Occupational Therapist ! Being able to help people in their daily lives is greatly rewarding !
- I was born in India and my family moved to Zambia, Africa when I was about 5 years old, which is probably why I love everything about nature and large bodies of water.
- I have the sweetest dog in the world, named Ladoo. He makes my day a little brighter and my heart a littler warmer.
- I sometimes love animals more than people, and for that reason, I am also a vegetarian.
- My family is my rock. My parents are the best, and I am obsessed with my niece, Maya.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and trust too easily.
- I believe in learning from your mistakes.
- My favorite part of photography is capturing little details and candid moments.
- Funny movies and shows are the best.
- The sound and smell of rain is both soothing and refreshing.
- Life is too short and I try to not take anything for granted.
- If there is anything I love in this world more than happiness, it is laughter! I’m usually the person that will laugh at jokes that nobody else finds funny.
- I believe in surrounding myself with people that are kind and compassionate.
This is me, my life, my story. Let me help you make yours a memorable one through my lens.